13 March 2020
#LNMS20: Lá na Meán Sóisialta celebrating the Irish language online Take Part! Use the Irish language online today!
11 March 2020
3 February 2020
18 February 2020
Strong support promised by candidates and parties for the Irish language and the Gaeltacht in the 2020 General Election.
05 February 2020
“Historic Advancement for Irish language community but proposed legislation falls very much short of 2006 St Andrew’s promise”
Proposed legislation will face huge tests in coming hours, days and weeks
Conradh na Gaeilge remind Secretary of State of duty to implement Irish language act as co-guarantor of 2006 St Andrew’s Agreement in meeting at Hillsborough today
Gaeilge for all in our education system
In conjuction with our history and heritage project 'Claochlu Cultúir agus an Conradh', we are organising a bus tour around Belfast. On the 7th of December, members of the community will get the opportunity to explore the city's Gaelic history, and the things that inspired, and indeed continue to inspire, Irish speakers in today's society. With Conchúr Óg Mac Siacais as tour guide on this special trip, we will be visiting some extremely significant sites, from the Shaw's Road to the Beersbridge Road to Divis. We are really looking forward to it- join us!
More Articles ...
- Raidió Rí-Rá all over the country!
- Céard é an Scéal 2019
- PEIG.ie to be launched welcoming in a new era for the Irish language online
- Comhrá ‘19 has started in New Zealand
- Release: Conradh na Gaeilge welcomes warmly the restoration of the Gaeltacht grant for students on State-funded Initial Teacher Education programmes.
- Evident that neither the Irish language or the Gaeltacht were a priority again in the Government's 2020 Budget
- Release: 'Save Coláiste Lú' at Dáil Éireann TODAY!
- Irish in our education system - it's broken, let's fix it!
- Press Statement: #SEAS19