What’s the Story? Céard é an Scéal?
PEIG.ie’s new website will be launched at Oireachtas na Samhna this year at 13:00 on Saturday the 2nd of November in the City West Suite in the City West Hotel. This launch welcomes in a new era for the Irish language online. PEIG.ie focuses on providing news, events, job vacancies and information to the Irish language community and to the learners of the language. The new website is a leap forward in improving the standard of the service that PEIG.ie provides to its users.
An Irish language conversation that will travel over 50,000 km
Release: Conradh na Gaeilge welcomes warmly the restoration of the Gaeltacht grant for students on State-funded Initial Teacher Education programmes.
Better late than never
Evident that neither the Irish language or the Gaeltacht were a priority again in the Government's 2020 Budget
The Government still has the opportunity to provide fairness in the revised estimates before Christmas
Save Coláiste Lú NOW Minister McHugh
30 September 2019
20 September 2019
20 September 2019
More Articles ...
- Conradh na Gaeilge warmly welcomes the 5 new Gaelscoileanna announced by Minister McHugh
- Gluaiseacht – Development of the Conradh na Gaeilge Roadshow announced by Minister of State Seán Kyne
- Seachtain na Gaeilge launched at Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann
- The Minister for Education and Skills has missed an opportunity to implement a more inclusive system regarding exemptions from learning Irish
- Gaeláras Mhic Ardghail: 'Cultural Transformation and Conradh na Gaeilge'
- Panel: Celebrating Our Living Languages
- Event: 'Cultural Transformation and Conradh na Gaeilge'
- A crisis in the number of competent Irish language speakers in the State system shown clearly in the Coimisinéir Teanga’s report
- An Ghaeilge blossoming in Electric Picnic’s Hazel Wood